Interim Financial Accountant job with our Edinburgh based client for an 18 month period to cover maternity. This role will report directly to the Senior Financial Accountant. The key duties and responsibilities of this role are:
- Supporting with the preparation of annual accounts and the related planning
- Assisting with the external audit process
- Supporting with quarterly forecasting for subsidiary companies and inter-company reconciliations
- Assisting in the preparation of corporate tax returns
- Contributing to the financial reporting of key projects
- Monthly review of the general ledgers and provision of financial analyses and exception reports
- Overseeing the bank reconciliation process
- Complete all Financial Accounting duties as required to ensure a continuity of high service level to all Finance and non- Finance areas
- The financial accountant may also undertake such other appropriate duties and ad hoc tasks, as required to fulfil the work of the section
To apply you will be a Qualified Accountant with an excellent Financial Accounting skillset. You will be a confident communicator and have the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple responsibilities. This role will begin in June and support hybrid working.
Salary: £40,000 - £48,000 p.a.