Interim Finance Officer job with our Glasgow based client for an initial 9-month period.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Daily and monthly bank reconciliations whilst ensuring completion of all cash books and payslips etc.
- Reconciliation of all ledgers, period, and year ends
- Creditor reconciliations
- Enhanced promotions and other income completeness
- Cash books for other income prepared
- Advertising ledger including control of invoices and contras, cheques, and BACS postings
- Manual payments and release of direct debits
- Managing a team of Finance Assistants ensuring deadlines are met and duties are performed timely and efficiently
- Supplier VAT checks
- Control of holidays and absences for monthly employees
- Liaison with customers, suppliers, and colleagues to solve matters
To apply, you will be a ‘hands on’ accountant with previous staff management experience in a fast paced, commercial environment. The ideal candidate will be a confident communicator able to liaise with internal and external stakeholders efficiently. Finally, you will be competent in Excel and have a positive working attitude. Salary: £32,000 p.a.