Interim Finance Manager job with our medium sized client based in the Scottish Highlands for a 12-month period. Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Production of statutory accounts at year end and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts with ongoing monitoring of actual performance against budget
- Preparation of KPI reports and working as a Business Partner with Operational Leaders
- Management and supervision of the finance team
To apply you will be a fully qualified Accountant ideally with previous experience of being a Financial Controller or Finance Manager within a fast-paced medium sized business. You will be extremely hands on and have excellent communication and influencing skills. The client will consider offering a relocation allowance. Salary: £50,000 - £55,000 per annum.