Interim Finance Manager - Controls job for an initial 6 month period with our Edinburgh based client. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Assessment of operational controls, design and updating of controls and undertaking operational testing
- Production of reports to Group Finance on the outcomes of controls assessment and testing
- Documenting financial reporting risks in accordance with Risk Framework
- Preparation of reports on compliance to the Audit Committee
- Providing training of updated processes and controls to end users
- Supporting the design and development of risk assessment and risk testing
- Supporting the resolution of Finance and External Audit queries
To apply you will be a fully qualified accountant with experience of process, risk and controls and ideally with an understanding of US SOX. You will also have experience of controls and controls testing and have good communication and stakeholder skills.
Start in July or August 2022 and this role will support hybrid working. Salary: circa £65,000 + benefits.