Rutherford Cross is working with a client based in South Lanarkshire to recruit for an Interim Finance Controller for a period of 3-6 months. This is a hands on and varied role for a growing SME who are performing very well. Heading up a small finance team you will be responsible for the below duties:
- Day to day management of a small finance team
- Overseeing AP/AR/Banking and Credit Control
- Preparing the month end reporting pack for Senior Management
- Oversee weekly reports that are sent to management
- Cash management and cash forecasting
The company are keen for the candidate to start asap and on offer is a long term contract which could go permanent.