Interim Finance Business Partner job with our client based in Edinburgh for an initial 3-month period. Reporting to the Head of FP&A you will be responsible for:
- Production of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of budgets incorporating income, expenditure and margin analysis
- Analysis of performance by department and product lines
- Presenting reports to operational managers
- Reporting and analysis of stock
- Analysis and reporting on the cost of operation
To apply it is essential that you are a Qualified Accountant, who is an experienced Finance Business Partner or Commercial Finance Manager. You will have first class stakeholder and be an Advanced Excel user. The position is to start in August ideally. Day Rate: circa £300 per day.