Interim Finance Business Partner job with our Edinburgh based client. This role is for a 12 month period and reports directly to the Head of Business Partnering. The key duties of this role are:
- Production of financial budget plans and reforecasting
- Consolidation of monthly management reports in a timely manner
- Production and interpretation of a variety of ad-hoc financial data and analysis
- Liaise with internal stakeholders providing financial expertise
- Support in the development and training of more junior staff
- Deliver changes to and embed processes that support the new ERP system
To apply you will be a Qualified Accountant with excellent interpersonal skills. You will be able to provide advice and support to others. You will also be a confident user of excel and have good working knowledge of other accounting software’s. This role will start in October. Salary up to £50,000 p.a. dependant on experience.