Interim Finance Business Partner role with our Edinburgh based client for a 3 month period. This role will report to the Finance Manager.
The key responsibilities are:
- Supporting the month end process reporting on key customer accounts
- Supporting the planning processes for the division as well as monitoring and reporting against the plan thereafter
- Partnering and challenging key stakeholders to influence the decision-making process including commercial review with Account Managers
- Identify, analyse and exploit tactical commercial business opportunities and intervene on fundamental issues to promote profit growth
- Maintain and support development of a strong governance framework for the division
To apply, you will be a Qualified Accountant with strong technical finance controlling skills. You will be experienced in identifying and shaping opportunities and risks; and delivering financial targets, influencing decision making and improving business strategy.
This role will commence late August/early September and will be hybrid working. Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 p.a. or Day Rate equivalent, depending on experience.