Interim Finance Business Partner job with our client based in Edinburgh for a 6 month period. The postholder will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for a number of units within the business
- Annual budget setting, monthly budgetary monitoring and analysis of variances
- Regular liaison with operational budget holders supporting operational performance
- Producing reports and providing commentary to explain the context behind the data
- Contributing to medium and long term business planning and forecasting
To apply you will be a qualified Accountant with experience of working previously in a Finance Business Partner role. You will be extremely hands on but also be comfortable in liaising with and challenging senior stakeholders within the business. Salary: up to £50,000 Depending on Experience.