Interim Finance Analyst job with our FMCG based client based in Edinburgh. This role is for a period of 3-months and will report to the Financial Controller. The key duties for this role are:
- Analysis of variances in both fixed and variable costs and providing business insight into drivers of the cost base
- Business partner with both the Supply Chain Support team on both fixed cost control and target savings delivery
- Business partner with the Procurement team to ensure all changes contract prices are understood and built into business planning
- Be the custodian of the self-bill process for the logistics service providers whilst streamlining the process
- Work with our business partners to produce a robust annual plan
- Support various strategic projects both within finance and logistics
To apply you will be a Qualified, Part-Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” accountant with strong analytic and excel skills. You will take initiative and be able to solve complex issues. You will be comfortable engaging with stakeholders within finance as well as the wider business. This role will begin in June and is supporting a hybrid working model. Salary circa £44,000 - £50,000 p.a. dependant on experience.