Rutherford Cross is currently recruiting for a Finance Analyst for a 12 month fixed term period. Working as part of a large and established finance team this role will be suited to a candidate coming from a highly data driven background with strong analysis ability. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Supporting business decisions through accurate and timely management reporting
- Delivering long term historic analysis
- Supporting in the delivery of routine management reporting outputs and working on improvement to processes
- To support the delivery of financial forecast and reporting cycles
- Provide financial support, ad hoc analysis and support project requirements across the Group as required.
For the role the company is ideally looking for a fully qualified accountant, and it is essential you have experience of working for a large multinational business. The role requires very strong attention to detail and experience of managing high volume data and being able to form opinions and make recommendations based on analysis. On offer is a long term contract with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.