Rutherford Cross are working with a high growth and very profitable SME business based just outside central Glasgow who are looking to add an interim to their team for a long term contract of 12-15 months. This role is newly created and is to assist with managing high volume data currently across multiple systems, to bring together in an effective format and assist Senior Management with reporting and commercial decision making. Some of the main duties will involve:
- Consolidating data from different systems
- Interrogating the data, building data blocks
- Manipulating high volume data to produce more streamlined effective ways of reporting
- Working with different contacts across finance to determine the correct information they need and best way of accessing it
- Providing senior management with simplified/graphical data that can assist with effective reporting and commercial decision making
This role would suit a candidate who is coming from a finance background but is particularly strong on Excel, data manipulation and has both advanced level excel and experience of using Power BI.