Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a global manufacturing business to recruit for a Finance Analyst for a fixed term 12 month contract. Joining the business at a pivotal time this role will be focused on supporting the Groups’ intercompany processes ensuring accurate reporting, reconciliation and transactional processing is being carried out. The role will act as an SME in this area providing broad exposure to a number of stakeholders across the business. A summary of some of the key areas you would be responsible for are below:
- Reconcile and validate the intercompany position across the Group as part of the month end process including preparation of the supporting balance sheet reconciliations. Identify any differences and action appropriately
- Own and control the recharge accounts for several companies and facilitate intercompany recharges across the Group
- Calculate, transact and arrange for payment of intercompany loan interest on a monthly basis
- Review processes on an on-going basis, identifying opportunities for continuous improvement. Proposing and implementing these with input and authorisation from Finance Leaders as appropriate
- Respond to ad hoc requests in the area, advising and supporting the business as required
- Actively participate in major internal Group projects and support integration to ‘business as usual’ by building strong commercial awareness through networking and supporting Finance Leads across the Business.
This role will suit a Qualified Accountant or Qualified by experience accountant with strong ability in analysing numerical information and a proactive approach to problem solving. A background of working in transactional finance or control roles will be key as well as being comfortable working with ERP systems and using to interrogate to deliver reporting and analysis. The role will have interaction with a number of stakeholders and requires someone who enjoys building relationships and networks proactively. On offer is a long term contract with a competitive salary and excellent benefits package.