Rutherford Cross is working with an organisation who are looking to add an Interim Corporate Accountant to their team. This role will be working from home and potentially for the duration of the contract. This interim role will include a mix of assisting with year-end, treasury and providing ad hoc financial support. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Playing a key role in supporting the successful delivery of the statutory financial accounts
- Co-ordinate and complete key statutory returns
- Provide information to the internal and external auditors as required
- Providing management information and accounting support on treasury management activities
- Managing cashflow, advising on investment and borrowing activities
- Bank reconciliations
This interim role is expected to last 3-6 months. It will be virtual for just now however this could change in time. The company are seeking a qualified accountant with recent experience in year end and statutory reporting and any exposure to Treasury matters would be advantageous.