Interim Accounts Payable Manager job with our client based near Glasgow for a 12-month period. Reporting to the Group Controller you will be responsible for:
- Processing and payment of high-volume supplier invoices for this large global business
- Support the business with the purchase ordering process delivering customer service in line with a centre of excellence
- Preparation of monthly reports including month end reconciliations, analysis and KPI’s
- Identify and implement opportunities for continuous improvement within the function
- Liaise with key stakeholders both internally and externally working closely with the Accounts Receivable Team
- Lead, manage and develop the Accounts Payable Team
To apply you will be an experienced AP Manager having worked with a large international business previously. You will have excellent leadership qualities and be a strong communicator able to liaise and challenge senior stakeholders where appropriate. Salary: £Competitive.