Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a business based in central Edinburgh to recruit an Interim Accountant for a period of 3-4 months. While the organisation are based in Edinburgh the role will be home based and virtual for the duration. Working as part of an established team you will provide support in preparation for year end as well as assisting with some project work. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Preparation for year-end including year-end instructions and forms
- Assisting with ad hoc financial accounting tasks
- Producing key statistics
- Monthly meetings with Deputy Director of Finance and Internal Audit to review IA points that require action
- Review and sign off on bank recs
- Tidy up project around general ledger/balance sheet
For this role the organisation are ideally seeking a fully qualified accountant – CA/ACCA/CIMA who is available immediately or at short notice. The organisation would consider someone wanting to do a 4 day condensed week also.