Interim Accountant job with our sme client based in Edinburgh for a 4-6 month period. Reporting to the Finance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet
- Support production of monthly group consolidated accounts and financial reports with commentary
- Consolidated balance sheet reconciliations
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register
- Supporting the monthly budgetary monitoring process and liaison with budget holders
- Support ongoing improvements in processes and procedures
To apply you will be a Qualified, Part Qualified or ‘Qualified by Experience’ Accountant. It would be advantageous if you have a background in Audit and a background of working previously in an sme. You will have first class communication skills and have a flexible approach to how you work. Start early Nov 2020. Day Rate equivalent of £30,000 - £35,000.