Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading global asset manager to appoint a Head of Product and Investment Taxes.
This position will play a key role in managing the tax affairs of fund ranges managed by the business and will be supported by a team of 6.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work closely with other senior members of the tax function to develop both the tax strategy of the business and the tax function’s role within the business
- Lead the provision of a comprehensive tax advisory service to the existing UK and overseas funds including overseeing consultancy support of the set up of new funds and changes to existing funds
- Lead the provision of tax technical support to assist the business in understanding and monitoring the tax impact and requirements for investing and distributing products, in new and existing territories to ensure that tax risks and opportunities in relation to the funds are identified and tax obligations for the funds are met
- Ensuring effective oversight of tax compliance and reporting activities
- Establish and maintain internal tax policies and procedures
- Senior Manager / Director with an accountancy, legal or CTA qualification
- Experience of product or investment tax issues in a financial services environment preferred
- Strong UK corporate tax background with substantial exposure to international tax issues
- Strong leadership skills, with the ability to shape and develop a team
For more information please apply.