Group Treasury Manager
Rutherford Cross is partnering with a global energy business to recruit a Group Treasury Manager. Our client takes prides in having an inclusive culture with a strong focus on employee engagement and well-being. The Corporate Treasury function is currently seeking a Group Treasury Manager on a fixed term basis for approximately 18 months. Reporting to the Group Treasurer, with a team of 3 reporting in, you will be responsible for the following:
Debt Facility Management
- Managing all debt facilities in place and ensuring compliance with all agreements, including preparation of quarterly cashflow projections, coordination of redetermination processes and preparation/supply of all information requirements.
- Running banking models and validating output with the Modelling banks on the facilities.
- Managing JV partner relationships on joint financing arrangements, ensuring compliance with all facility terms.
- Issuing Letters of Credit/Performance Guarantees as required by operational activities.
Cash Management - Forecasting and Position/Risk Planning
- Review of the Treasury forecast in the TMS, including identification of deals, risk mitigation and other actions required.
- As required, acting as a front office payment authoriser and authorised electronic dealer for cash management (money market funds, triparty repo and term deposits) and risk (commodity and FX).
Risk Assessment/Management (FX, Interest Rate, Commodity, Credit/Counterparty and Trade credit)
- Constant risk assessment and monitoring in line with approved policy levels.
- Appraising risks, making recommendations and developing actions plans to mitigate.
- Review Month End Treasury Pack for distribution to the business.
- Review fortnightly cashflow export for distribution to the Planning team, ensuring flow types are correctly allocated and ensuring that wider business inputs are considered.
- Provide monthly (and ad-hoc as required) updates to CFO and Deputy FD on cashflow projections arising from the Treasury forecast.
Policies, Procedures and Systems
- Develop and maintain ‘fit for purpose’ policies/procedures and Financial Authorities as required.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures across the Group.
- Ensure appropriate systems are in place, well maintained, properly controlled, working effectively and efficiently.
Staff Management and Development
- Supervise the team of three Treasury Analysts to ensure day to day operations are delivered accurately and on time.
The ideal candidate will be either an ACT qualified Treasury professional, or a qualified accountant with extensive experience in a similar role. You will have experience of the management of and compliance with revolving credit debt facilities (preferably Reserve-Based or Asset- Backed). Relevant Treasury experience in FX/IR/Commodity/Counterparty risk management, cash forecasting, cash management and trade credit is essential, as is exposure to Treasury Management systems such as Wall Street.
The job will pay a basic salary of £80,000 depending on experience, with a generous benefits package which includes a discretionary annual bonus of up to 40% of basic annual salary, non-contributory group personal pension with a company contribution of 10% of basic annual salary, and various other health benefits. The role is initially 100% remote, however, post pandemic there will be remote working options available to allow for the successful candidate to be located anywhere in the UK.
For further information, please contact Amy Peoples on 07494 280 152, or [email protected]