Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with a highly successful business based in Stirling to appoint a Group Financial Controller.
The Group Financial Controller reports directly to the Finance Director. and will take ownership of ensuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the Finance Team. The Group Financial Controller will be responsible for reviewing all consolidated management reporting and ensuring that all internal reporting deadlines are adhered to. In addition, the Group Financial Controller will be responsible for all external compliance filing and reporting, including VAT and CIS. The Group Financial Controller will be expected to work closely with each of the Financial Controllers to ensure that all processes and controls are being applied consistently. The Group Financial Controller will be expected to work with the Senior Financial Controller, identifying process and control improvements within the Finance Team.
- Preparation of weekly consolidated cashflow forecast
- Review of monthly construction group management accounts and forecast
- Head Office accounting and reporting
- Assist Finance Director in preparation of monthly finance report
- Assist Finance Director in consolidation of annual budget and prepare ad hoc reports
- Review and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Review of monthly CIS returns
- Review on a monthly basis of Payment Practices statistics and liaising with the Finance Manager to resolve any issues identified
- Preparation of bi-annual Payment Practices Reports
- Review of divisional balance sheets on a monthly basis, and liaising with the Financial Controllers and the Finance Manager to resolve any issues identified.
- Perform financial credit checks on subcontractors
- Review and approve weekly supply chain payments
- Assisting the Senior Financial Controller in the preparation of statutory accounts, and the Group annual consolidation
- Ad hoc support to Regional Financial Controllers
Salary: Competitive + Car allowance
Bonus: Annual bonus based on company performance
Pension: Employee contribution 4% and employer 4%
Holidays: 33 days (including bank holidays)
Life Cover: Death in Service
Medical Care: Private Medical Insurance
Working Hours: 38.75