Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading infrastructure and energy business, currently seeking a Financial Modeller to join the team.
The role will work closely with the wider business as they continue to go through continued growth, as well as supporting decision making across the preparation, analysis and review of financial models for a range of propositions.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting the quarterly submission of company Net Asset Value (NAV) models and return to the key stakeholders
- Supporting the maintenance of the valuation opportunities and risks register and working with the business to recognise these in the NAV at the appropriate point and value
- Ensuring compliance with Senior Lender requirements, including the semi-annual submission of operating financial models
- Partnering with Engineers & Asset Managers to assess the financial viability of various projects designed to improve the operational performance of the portfolio and overall asset life
- Supporting the business by way of independent review of financial analysis and business partnering
- Providing modelling and excel support to the finance team and business partner colleagues
- Supporting preparation of the annual budget
- Supporting the Corporate Development team with the appraisal and valuation of potential M&A targets
- CA Qualified (ICAS, ICAEW, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent), or qualified by experience
- Commercial understanding of working within infrastructure, energy, real estate is advantageous but not essential
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Understanding of valuation analysis, M&A workstreams and evaluation financial models
If you work well within a team, would like to gain exposure to some of the biggest names in infrastructure and want to work in a commercial capacity, please apply with an up to date CV or contact Will Dodds at Rutherford Cross ([email protected]) to find out more.