Permanent Financial Controller job with our SME client based in Edinburgh who are a values based and growing business.
Reporting to the Finance Director you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including profit & loss and balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring compliance with regulations
- Completion of statutory accounts
- Liaison with external auditors
- Overseeing accounting operations
- Managing financial transactions
- Cashflow forecasting
- Development of financial plans
- Implementation of internal controls
To apply it is essential that you are a Qualified Accountant, probably a CA, who may be looking to make their first move out of the profession or be an existing Accountant / Finance Manager looking to progress their career with a forward thinking and innovative business.
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000.
For more information contact [email protected]