Rutherford cross is delighted to be working with a well-known global business in order to appoint a Financial Accountant to have primary responsibility for the finances of a leading brand, as well as three other UK Companies which are serving the brand throughout Europe. In this capacity, the individual will be a trusted business finance partner and heavily involved in decision-making in order to support the business’s growth objectives.
This role will report directly into the Head of Finance and will require an individual with strong communication skills to liaise with the key stakeholders across the business.
Ideally, we are looking to speak with fully qualified accountants who have experience in a similar role. In particular, those who enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and are interested in developing their skillset within a high-performance finance team in one of Scotland’s most successful private companies.
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant – (ICAS, CIMA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Systems
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Analytic thinker
- Pro-active individual
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Perform balance sheet account reconciliations
- Inter-company Reconciliations
- Review of profit and loss accounts and variance analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Preparation of UK and European vat and EEC returns
- Liaise with local service providers
- Preparation of the statutory accounts and support with the external audit
- Completion of adhoc projects as requested
- In addition to the above, you will be required to work closely with the Head of Finance and other senior finance members to support the overall finance function
- Competitive salary of up to £45k (dependent on experience)
- 30 days annual leave (increasing to 32 by 2 years’ service)
- Corporate discounts for staff, and family & friends
- Relaxed dress code
- Full access to Employee Assistance Programme and much more!
For more information on this role please contact Gillian O’Neil at Rutherford Cross.
Email: [email protected]