Rutherford Cross is pleased to be partnered with a household name brand to appoint a Finance Business Partner. This represents a great opportunity for a part-qualified/QBE accountant to step into an operationally engaged and stakeholder-focused role.
Ideally, we are looking to engage with individuals who have prior experience in an FMCG/Manufacturing/Engineering environment in an operationally focused role and who are looking for a new challenge or a step up.
Working within the group finance team, the role will be responsible for the production, provision, and analysis of daily, weekly, and period MI to the business for all overhead levels. Through close business partnering across various operational functions, the role will understand/challenge the drivers of performance to continually maximise financial performance.
- Timely and accurate production of weekly & period management accounts across business units
- Understanding key drivers of performance through business partnering with operational departments
- Developing and progressing site/business budgets with budget stakeholders and ensure operational reporting includes budgetary comparison
- Providing financial support to commercial managers on the preparation of product cost / tender processes / performance reviews
- Working collaboratively, and proactivity, with the wider finance team to continually improve MI to meet the changing requirements of the business
- Undertaking both weekly and period commercial sales and margin analysis
- Monitoring ERP system stock movements across the business
- Ad-hoc project work when required
- Providing cover as a team for holidays and sickness when required
- A strong understanding of management accounting and business partnering gained within an FMCG environment
- Degree in accountancy or a similar relevant qualification
- Holder of / or studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification
- Experience of ERP systems, preferably Microsoft Navision
- Strong level of IT literacy, particularly Excel
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500.