Rutherford Cross is supporting a global business who work across multiple sectors to recruit a Finance Business Partner. This role will report directly to the Head of Finance and offers great exposure and the opportunity to make an impact. Working closely with the Operational teams the role will support growth through providing robust reporting to support meaningful decision making. The company are offering hybrid working.
A summary of some key duties are below:
- Building strong, supportive relationships with the cost centre managers, project and bidding teams, providing monthly reporting information with detailed variance analysis
- Inputting towards the monthly Balance Sheet reconciliations and Overhead review packs, reviewing regularly with all key stakeholders, ensuring documentation is delivered on time and to the highest standard
- Completing forecasting requirements on-time and to the highest standard
- Constantly reviewing Projects to ensure profit maximisation and trading margins are accurate
- Holding monthly reviews with the Operational team to provide details of performance and areas questioning / challenging where necessary
- Contributing to cash management, weekly forecasting and senior commentary
- Providing key financial support to internal and external audits, ensuring compliance is maintained at all times
- Developing and maintaining detailed financial models relating to bids, projects, strategy and new business, ensuring key financial controls are in place and operating effectively in all models and processes
- Helping to review, improve and drive processes forward, working closely with the Operational team
- Financial support into new project implementations
- Working closely with the business leads to ensure accuracy of pipelines
- Deputising for the Head of Finance as and when required
This role requires a fully qualified accountant – CA/ACCA/CIMA with the ability to understand and manipulate data to ensure clear and concise financial information is delivered. It would suit a candidate with excellent collaboration skills and can encourage change. Experience in a similar role will be key as well as being highly analytical and organised.
This role will offer high levels of autonomy and will work as part of a team who are focused on providing real insight and intelligence which will support the businesses future growth plans. On offer is a highly competitive salary, pension scheme matched up to 8%, professional membership fees, employee share scheme, employee assistance programme and a range of additional benefits such as childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, shopping offers and discounts.