Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with its leading client to support the recruitment of a Finance Assistant. This role will assist in overseeing the purchase ledge and payment runs, as well as providing ad hoc finance support.
- Invoice matching to GRN’s
- High volume invoice processing
- Taking ownership of the designated purchase ledger and ensuring invoices are approved in line with due dates
- Weekly payment runs
- Ensuring payment terms are adhered to
- Accurately logging queries and helping to resolve them
- Escalating issues timeously to the Finance team supervisor
- One-off payments
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Processing and paying expenses monthly
- Statement reviews
- Mailbox clearance
- Assisting colleagues, as requested by the supervisor, by providing absence cover and meeting the business needs
- Ad hoc duties as required
What You Will Need:
- Working knowledge of an ERP system
- Previous experience in a high-volume transaction processing department
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- To take responsibility for and pride in your ledger
- Demonstrable communication skills
This role will offer a salary of circa £25,000 and hybrid working, alongside an excellent benefits package. There is an opportunity for permanent employment and also a 12-month fixed-term contract. This role will be based in either Stirling or Elgin.
To discuss this opportunity, please contact Eilidh Graham at Rutherford Cross - [email protected].