Rutherford Cross is pleased to be partnered with a global drinks business to appoint a Finance Analyst. Based in Ayrshire, this represents an excellent opportunity to get into a highly desirable sector in a commercial, operationally focused role with a well-known brand. Our client offers hybrid working and a package of up to £50k.
In terms of candidate background, they are flexible on experience and qualification status; they are happy to consider fully qualified, QBE or PQ, but prior experience in an operational finance position in FMCG/Manufacturing/Engineering would be highly advantageous. They are also open to newly qualified accountants coming from practice.
- Support the consolidation and analysis of results for month-end reports, including the generation and review of KPI reporting
- Support the delivery of the annual reporting timetable including strategic and annual plans to produce the consolidated Distilleries Operations Budget, Latest Estimates and Five-Year Plans in accordance with group guidelines
- Support the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and risks, including analysis and follow-up of month-end reporting
- Collation and communication of ad hoc analysis or explanations
- Assess processes, reporting formats and KPIs and recommend and implement improvements, standardisation and automation where applicable
- Support the delivery of change or improvement projects including ensuring changes are communicated and understood by all relevant stakeholders
- Review, produce and implement key financial and non-financial internal controls and procedures for the function where required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality-of-service provision
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]