Rutherford Cross is exclusively working with a FMCG business based in Ayrshire to recruit a Finance Analyst. Previous knowledge of payroll and systems as well as experience in the FMCG industry is preferred but not essential.
This a unique opportunity for someone who is studying towards their professional accountancy exams to get involved in a private equity backed company who have ambitious plans for the business as well as the potential to receive funding to support towards professional exams.
This business will provide a firm career platform with good opportunity for personal and professional development as well as the mandate to shape and define how the role evolves. The company is agile in its approach and is very receptive to recommendations, resulting in great autonomy for the post-holder.
The required responsibilities:
- Carrying out and co-ordinating required analysis of expenses and payroll processes
- Working with HMRC on PAYE related submissions and payments and other regulatory bodies
- Where continuous issues arise with a process, propose potential solutions to Management and implement proactive solutions
- Analysis and maintenance of the Payroll and Expenses systems
- Salary £25,000-£30,000
- 25 days annual leave plus stats
- Generous pension scheme
- Life assurance / death in service
- An element of flexible working