Rutherford Cross is pleased to be partnered with a global renewable energy business to appoint a Finance Analyst. This represents a rare opportunity to join a household name brand in a commercial and analytically focused role that offers unrivalled career development and progression. My client is renowned for their positive working culture and on offer is a superb benefits package. This opportunity provides a hybrid and flexible working pattern, with a salary of up to £46k + bonus.
Operating in an area of considerable complexity, to succeed in this role you will have a high level of commercial awareness that allows you to understand and interpret data to deliver pre-emptive, high-quality analysis explaining the key performance drivers and giving reasons for fluctuations in performance.
Ideally looking to engage with either newly/recently qualified accountants looking for their first move into the commercial industry or qualified accountants in the industry seeking a new challenge. We will also consider finalist-level individuals provided you have the commercial acumen, and interpersonal skills and ability to handle large data sets.
- Manage the process of accurate, timely and robust management reporting information for your business area (KPIs, Commentaries, Management packs and other ad hoc outputs)
- Review and challenge, ensuring consistency of messaging for reported results and highlighting areas for development, further review, and challenges to the business
- Produce input and analysis on the statutory accounts process
- Prepare analysis and supporting documentation for External Audit in line with the Client Assistance Schedule
- Assess new activities and products which could impact your business unit, and ensure that adequate controls, finance procedures and processes are in place
- Prepare and submit monthly/ quarterly returns, including managing questions and feedback from reviewers
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders both internal and external regarding business unit performance.
- Ad-hoc project work
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this market-leading opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500