Finance Analyst – Lanarkshire (hybrid) – 45k + bonus
Rutherford Cross are delighted to be partnered with a global drinks business to appoint an Operations Finance Analyst. This is a rare opportunity to join a well-recognised brand name in an analytical business facing role that offers significant career progression opportunities.
Based in Lanarkshire our client operates a hybrid working model and on offer is salary up to 45k + bonus.
Ideally, we are looking for a newly/ recently qualified accountants that have the strength of personality to interface with non-finance stakeholders, have natural commercial acumen and good analytical skills.
- Support the consolidation and analysis of global operational results for month end reports, including the generation and review of KPI reporting.
- Support the delivery of the annual reporting timetable including strategic and annual plans to produce the consolidated Operations Budget, Latest Estimates and Five Year Plans in accordance with group guidelines
- Support the implementation of appropriate business analysis to identify trends, opportunities and risks, including analysis and follow up of month end reporting.
- Collation and communication of ad hoc analysis or explanations
- Assess processes, reporting formats and KPIs and recommend and implement improvements, standardisation and automation where applicable
- Support the delivery of change or improvement projects including ensuring changes are communicated and understood by all relevant stakeholders
- Review, produce and implement key financial and non-financial internal controls and procedures for the function where required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers to maximise stakeholder engagement and the quality-of-service provision.
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this market leading opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]