I am delighted to be working exclusively in partnership with a company in central Scotland to help appoint a Finance Analyst. The position is newly created due to the company’s growth. This is a highly unique opportunity to join a high growth sector in a varied and commercial position where you will be business partnering with budget holders to influence decision making. Salary up to 45k + a working model that is flexible and hybrid with only 2 days a week in the office.
The ideal person for this position would be a newly qualified/recently qualified from a big 4/top 10 firm. However, we will consider applications from any qualified accountants who have strong business partnering & analysis skills and that possess commercial acumen. We are looking for someone driven, ambitious and who possesses the strength of personality to engage with operational stakeholders across the business and in other European countries. You will be in a team of six in Finance in Scotland and reporting into a Financial Controller who is keen to develop his team.
- Responsible for monitoring several key customer and supplier contracts, reporting on the progress and status of each to senior stakeholders within the business
- Assist with completion of budget and forecast cycles where requested
- Assist with preparation and analysis of draft management accounts and commentary
- Completion of capital expenditure requests for any unbudgeted capital spend that is required
- Contribute to the reporting of key business metrics and use such metrics to drive a culture of continuous process improvement
- Out of hours work as required by the business from time to time to support the accounting calendar
- Business partnering with operational staff
- Working with budget holders to assist with decision making
- To undertake any other duties as requested by the line manager in accordance with company requirements
For more information regarding this opportunity and the detailed job description please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross for an initial confidential discussion on 07494 280 500 / [email protected]