Rutherford Cross are delighted to be exclusively partnered with our client in Hamilton to help them appoint a Finance Analyst. The role is aimed at a part qualified accountant with real drive and ambition to see their studies through to conclusion. The candidate should be self-motivated and prepared to work in a fast-paced environment, potentially on multiple pieces of work at one time.
Progression with the business could be both laterally and vertically, with a strong business record of giving high performing employees exposure to other roles within the business.
For this position we are happy to consider both candidates who have a few exams under their belt and are well developed at the part-qualified level or also happy to consider more junior candidates looking for their first move out of transactional finance and into a more varied role with greater exposure, as long as you are driven and ambitious.
- Daily KPI reporting on material and labour performance in prior 24-hour period
- Creating the initial Weekly P&L for review by the Ops Finance Manager
- Managing the overhead cost centres of the business. This will involve business partnering with key stakeholders to assist in managing their cost base, identifying risks and opportunities and communicating these in a timely manner.
- Month end reporting of overheads
- Involvement in budgeting and forecasting the overhead cost base
For further information regarding this opportunity please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross on either 07494 280 500 or [email protected]