Rutherford Cross is excited to be working with a financial services business in Glasgow to recruit a Finance Analyst. This would focus on regulatory reporting projects within the business and would suit someone who is a Qualified accountant (ACCA or ICAS) or finalist in their professional exams. The role will give the successful candidate a wide range of exposure to financial services and the business has scope to reward a hard-working individual with plenty of opportunity for career progression and grow with the business.
- Participating and contributing to the successful delivery of regulatory projects in the business
- Executing key reporting and delivery processes and controls
- Working with the team to build effective and well controlled reporting and delivery processes
- Continuously monitoring and assessing areas for continuous improvement
- Preparing and maintaining relevant process and control documentation
- Assisting in the delivery of relevant implementation projects of new technology and/or system solutions
- Deputising for Manager at internal governance forums as necessary
- Qualified accountant or finalist – ICAS or ACCA.
- Banking or Financial services experience essential.
- Able to run with projects and processes from end-to-end
- Minimum 3 years experience of finance
- Ability to analyse large quantities of data and excel, macros / VBA skills
- Strong presentation skills - ability to present to senior management
Salary: £35,000 - £43,500 (depending on experience)
Holidays: 31 days plus 8 statutory days
Bonus: Discretionary, based on company and individual performance