Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnered with a PE-backed global business, based on the outskirts of Glasgow to appoint a Divisional Financial Controller. This represents a rare opportunity for a newly/recently qualified accountant to join a high-performing team in a commercial and partnering-focused role.
Ideally looking to engage with newly qualified CA’s coming out of the big 4/top 10 firms however also happy to consider those with demonstrable post-qualification experience or those already in the commerce industry seeking a new challenge or a bigger role. On offer is a highly competitive package with excellent benefits and a hybrid working model.
The position is responsible for controlling the divisional reporting and month-end closing process within the Europe and Middle East Region. You will support the Finance Director and the Leadership Team with the divisional reporting by assisting with the control of information and financial business analyses flowing from each of the business units. The post-holder will be responsible for the financial reporting, including forecasts and budgets. Responsible for the preparation of standard and ad hoc reports as required by the Europe and Middle East Management team. Lastly, you will also provide support on ad hoc projects as required.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and control the month end closing process and divisional reporting requirements, including forecasting and budgeting processes
- Produce monthly reporting pack as well as ad-hoc reporting as required. Provide insight to monthly reporting performance and support required improvement actions
- Support business units in reporting and ensure that reporting is completed within set deadlines and reporting quality is of the required standard and is applied consistently across each unit
- Provide training as required
- Respond to Group financial analysis queries and coordinate responses and actions from units
- Provide support to Senior Leadership Team by providing reports requested on an ad hoc basis to assist in business development and strategy
- Support and lead various other reporting and analysis aspects of Europe and Middle East, including product reporting
- Fully responsible for the financial reporting, liaising with business units FDs to agree budgets, monitoring of actuals costs versus
budget and responsible for the allocation of management fees to the business units
For an initial confidential discussion regarding this opportunity, please contact Harry Young at Rutherford Cross [email protected] / 07494 280 500