Rutherford Cross is partnering with a ‘Big 4’ firm to appoint a Director into the Business Tax team in Aberdeen.
Our client is looking for a tax professional who can grow the firm’s upstream practice in Aberdeen.
You will lead and build the team, advising clients on a range of advisory matters. You will be part of the national Energy, Resources and Industrials practice working with colleagues in London and regional markets as well as colleagues from other service lines such as Transaction Services.
The role involves:
- Providing tax technical advice on a variety of projects
- Transaction support - diligence and structuring
- Advisory - cross border transactions, large scale restructuring and transfer pricing
- Compliance support - tax accounting, review and audit support
- Building relationships and team
You will be:
- ACA/CTA Qualification or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of advising clients on upstream UK tax matters but the candidate will ideally have experience of advising on international tax matters as well.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as sound written and oral skills
- Experience of assisting in developing and maintaining client relationships
- Experience of building, developing and attracting a team