Rutherford Cross is supporting one of their key clients to recruit a Customer Service Key Advisor. The company is an extremely fast growing FMCG and offer excellent opportunities within the business. The successful candidate will report to the Customer Service Team Leader, sitting as part of a growing customer service team with varying specialties. This role represents a unique opportunity for someone to develop their career in a thriving and exciting industry, suiting someone who is enthusiastic and keen to progress.
- Reviewing & processing customer orders while ensuring compliance with credit control policies
- Producing all customer paperwork required to obtain customs clearance for export orders
- Liaising with hauliers & our internal Dispatch Team to guarantee customer orders are sent in a timely manner, ensuring any issues are clearly communicated to customers
- Monitoring a shared mailbox and resolving customer queries to their satisfaction in a timely manner
- Producing customer communications in relation to market specific issues, which are often complex
- Maintaining the customer databases and customer records in line with company policies
- Producing all customer paperwork required to obtain new product line listings
- Coordination of the sample product process, including managing couriers and tracking deliveries across the world on behalf of customers
- Producing and monitoring all key service KPIs
- Producing relevant reporting for customer service weekly updates
- Any other duties as required
This is a fast-paced role that will see the ideal candidate being exposed to various functions of the customer adviser department. This role will suit someone who thrives on learning by doing and enjoys working as part of a team to achieve shared goals. Experience of working on Excel is desirable.
On offer is the chance to join a highly desirable sector in a role that is primed for progression. The role will be office based in Catrine, with a salary of up to £25,000 as well as other great additional benefits.
If you are interested in this role or wish to have a confidential discussion, please contact Eilidh Graham at Rutherford Cross on [email protected].