Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working with a leading accountancy firm to appoint an Assistant Manager into the Corporate Tax team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- you will assist the management team in the day to day management of client relationships and help deliver solutions on advisory projects
- you will also facilitate a smooth compliance process for key clients, providing accurate advice as required
- business development is fundamental to our success and you'll have the opportunity to be involved in growing the business through identifying opportunities with clients and will be supported to deliver opportunities to the wider team
- great relationships built on trust underpin our work. In addition to lots of client interaction you will also be a role model for junior members of the team, supporting and championing their development and being involved in our coaching and upskilling efforts
- you will be an integral part of the Scottish tax team but will have the opportunity to build your wider network by working with other specialists across the firm
You must be a qualified accountant and/or CTA-qualified as a minimum.
For a confidential discussion and to see a full job specification please contact Eleanor Turner on 07799 462 326 or [email protected].