Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working in partnership with Finsbury Food Group business based in South Lanarkshire to recruit a Commercial Accountant.
The purpose of the role is to support decision-making to the Commercial team in order to maximise profit delivery.
Key duties include:
- Review of monthly rolling Commercial Forecasts
- Preparation & review of Commercial Budgets & Re-forecasts
- To prepare pre-& post promotional activity analysis
- Provision of all ad hoc financial support as required by the Sales & Commercial teams
- Provision of financial support for the development and negotiation of Joint Business Plans
- To attend and where required provide input to the following key meetings – weekly sales call, monthly commercial meetings, NPD project meetings
- To own the financial evaluation of Commercial NPD projects from concept to post launch
- Relevant experience from a manufacturing, distribution or supply chain background, FMCG is advantageous
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven experience in the development and delivery of management information and financial analysis
- Advanced Excel skills working with large and complex spreadsheet models
- Strong database skills
- Excellent all-round communication skills.
- Consistent accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrates a ‘can do’ flexible attitude
- Willing to go ‘the extra mile’
- Prioritisation of own time within a team environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- Salary £40,000-£50,000
- Company Pension
- 34 days holiday including stats