Rutherford Cross is delighted to be partnering with a PE backed logistics business to recruit a Commercial Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified accountant or an individual on the verge of qualification.
- Analysis of financial process and reporting
- Sales, margin, product, overhead analysis
- Work with account executives and Account Managers to provide data to assist in profit maximisation
- Provide external reporting to customers and suppliers
- Assist with month end processes and reporting including accrual/prepayment journals & Board Pack supporting documentation
- Customer rebate calculation and reconciliations
The successful candidate will have strong analytical and Excel skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and will be comfortable building positive working relationships with commercial stakeholders.
- Salary £30,000-£36,000
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- 22 days’ annual leave plus 8 days statutory holiday, increasing with time served.
- Support with professional study