Rutherford Cross is working with a ‘Big 4’ accountancy firm to appoint an Associate Director into their Global Employer Services team in Edinburgh.
This firm has the largest Reward practice in any ‘Big 4’ firm. Your role, within the Incentives & Reward team will be varied and challenging.
You will be involved in designing and implementing share plans and other remuneration structures, reviewing existing plans, and supporting clients in meeting their tax, legal, regulatory and compliance obligations. This firm are a true advisory practice, and aim to work in partnership with their clients to deliver high quality, high impact advice.
The role includes:
- Advising on incentive design for in both a listed and private environment (including use of tax advantaged arrangements, where appropriate)
- Designing and/or reviewing UK and global share schemes for executives and employees and advising on the tax, legal and regulatory impact of plans
- Implementing equity plans for clients, from designing the plan, to drafting plan rules and advising on the practical operation of the arrangements
- Advising on broader remuneration structuring – such as bonus arrangements and pension alternatives
- Managing high-profile and complex client accounts and relationships
- Identifying and delivering fee opportunities from clients and targets
For more information and a detailed job description please click apply.