Rutherford Cross is working with a market leading business to recruit an Assistant Management Accountant in Glasgow city centre. This vacancy would ideally suit a candidate with a practise background and/or someone who is part qualified in their professional exams, with industry knowledge and has experience of preparing monthly management accounts.
Due to the nature of the business, previous experience in detail oriented and proactive work environment would be essential to achieve finance departmental goals.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Purchase ledger management
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Analysis of financial Data
- VAT returns
- Assisting with other ad hoc projects
- Part qualified in professional account exams
- Strong understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles
- Previous experience of preparation of VAT returns or management accounts and/or financial statements
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Confidence and experience working with senior stakeholders
- Salary of £27,000 - £30,000
- Study support with professional accountancy exams.
- On performance bonus
- 29 days holiday (+9 stats)