Rutherford Cross is currently working with a well known manufacturing organisation who are looking to add an interim Assistant/Management Accountant to their team for a period of 9 months. Reporting into the Finance Manager this role will be integral in ensuring the financial group reports are produced accurately and on time. A summary of some of the key duties are below:
- Month end reporting – preparing group overheads, ensuring reports are fit for purpose and can provide the required information for the Board and senior leadership
- Ensuring company payments are processed on time and bank accounts are reconciled
- Assisting with statutory reporting including preparing notes for accounts and preparing audit requests and balance sheet accounts
- Ensuring VAT returns are submitted monthly
- Ensuring all reporting is accurate, meaningful and on time
For this role the client requires either a fully qualified or part qualified accountant with recent experience in a financial reporting role. Accuracy and attention to detail are key in this position as well as being able to manage and prioritise to meet deadlines effectively. On offer is a long term contract with a very interesting business based just outside city centre with free on-site car parking.