- Up to £45,000 DOE
Rutherford Cross is delighted to be exclusively partnering with our global engineering client to appoint an Assistant Global Tax Advisor.
This is an exciting opportunity to support a transition to a standalone function and thereafter assist in managing the company’s tax activities.
The role would suit a part or fully-qualified CA/CTA with 2-5 years experience from a prestigious professional services firm or a large and complex in-house environment.
- Responsibility for tax reporting and compliance
- Providing global tax advisory support
- Implementation of processes and policies
- Part or fully-qualified CA/CTA
- Experience of UK tax legislation and international tax matters and keen to develop their understanding further
- Organised, methodical, confident, excellent interpersonal skills
For more information please contact either Amy Peoples (07494 280 152) or Eleanor Turner (07799 462 326) for a confidential discussion.