Rutherford Cross is delighted to be working exclusively with their key client Loch Lomond Group to recruit an Accounts Assistant. The role holder will report to the Corporate Services Manager and sit on a small team of finance assistants with varying specialties. This role represents a unique opportunity for someone to develop their finance career in a thriving and exciting industry and will suit someone who is enthusiastic and keen to progress.
Loch Lomond Whiskies led the fastest-growing top 25 single malt brands globally and have seen consistency in the rate of growth for many years previous. This role is a direct response to the Group's success and growth. The role is offered on a full-time or part-time basis.
Responsibilities and Main Accountabilities:
- Purchase Invoice Processing
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Review of purchase order analysis
- Managing supplier queries
- Other duties as required including supporting the month-end process, processing and supporting in the implementation of new systems as appropriate
The ideal candidate is someone who will enjoy a challenging role as part of an ambitious and talented team, relish the variety which comes with being a part of a small but high-performing finance team, and someone who will thrive in a “getting stuck in” atmosphere.
- Experience working in a finance team
- Must have excellent IT skills and be competent in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proven ability to work well as part of a team
- Demonstrable time management skills
- Growth mindset with strong social skills
- Ideally, the candidate will have prior accounts payable experience
- Experience of working in FMCG environment is desirable but not essential
- The right person for the role will enjoy working in a very fast-paced office environment, relish the fact that no two days are ever the same and be able to pay great attention to detail
On offer is a salary of up to £25,000 plus bonus, the opportunity to pursue a professional qualification and the option to work part-time. This role will be based at Loch Lomond Group's Catrine site and will be office-based. For more information, please contact Eilidh Graham at Rutherford Cross.