Our client is running a major project over the first 9 months of 2014 and requires an experienced finance professional with high quality business partnering expertise to deliver the accounting expertise.
Reporting to both the Managing Director and Finance Director, you will be responsible for providing and coordinating finance support to the project.
Specifically, this will involve:
- Responsibility for creating and maintaining detailed budget and forecast projections
- Creating internal controls and processes that support the delivery of projected results.
- Establish processes to capture operational metrics to validate delivery against target KPI’s and internal reporting requirements.
As an experienced Finance Manager, you will possess a proven track record of success with experience of working in a similar role including:
- Establishing systems and procedures that ensure costs are managed in an accurate and timely way and in line with budget
- Acting as the link between internal reporting and processing teams and the operational delivery team
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- First class IT skills, especially in relation to ERP systems and MS Excel
In return you will have the opportunity to work for a large, reputable company and gain the exposure to develop your skills and experience. In addition, you will receive a competitive salary with a number of attractive benefits.
You must be able to interview in the week beginning Monday, 6th January 2014. It is envisaged that the role will commence before the end of January and therefore you must be available to commence work within this time frame.