An excellent opportunity within a global Oil & Gas services company based in Aberdeen. The company is seeking a qualified Chartered Accountant to fulfil a key role as a Corporate Finance Analyst.
As part of a small dedicated team, you will be responsible for supporting a range of Corporate Finance activities including refinancing processes, M&A and Investor Relations. As such, this is a rare “in-house” opportunity for a high calibre individual keen to further their Corporate Finance experience within a major international firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing all facets of M&A processes, including liaison with advisors, investment appraisal, financial modelling, deal structuring and reporting key findings to the Executive
- Identifying M&A opportunities for consideration by the Executive
- Managing Investor relations, including the preparation of presentation material, writing of scripts for the Executive and providing responses to investor queries
- Supporting commercial teams in pursuit and analysis of new tenders and contracts
- Managing queries from existing and prospective financial investors involving significant stakeholder liaison both internally and externally
To meet these challenges, you will be a qualified Chartered Accountant and be likely to have around 2-4 years post-qualification experience. Experience within either Corporate Finance or Transaction Services would be highly advantageous gained within a Big 4 environment or similar in-house capacity.