Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a respected Scottish business to identify a high calibre qualified individual to undertake a key leadership role. Operating in a dynamic and change orientated working environment, this opportunity requires an individual with the capacity and flexibility to adapt their approach as the scale of the business increases whilst at all times meeting the needs of a diverse stakeholder group.
As Head of Pricing & Business Intelligence you will provide analysis and insight in order to develop a competitive pricing strategy that facilitates the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers, with the aim of optimising commercial performance. You will also be responsible for enhancing Business Intelligence capability with the aim of ensuring a ‘single version of the truth’ for all business reporting, providing accurate, reliable and timely information that enables informed decision making.
A summary of the key candidate requirements are as follows:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant subject area, such as finance, economics, science, mathematics, or business management
- Experience of operating at a senior management level within a commercial business
- Previous experience of developing successful pricing propositions, which are underpinned by sound financial analysis and insight
- Experience in business intelligence, analytics and data warehousing and of working with managers to design and develop innovative BI which supports business needs.
- Confident communicator at every level, with strong inter-personal skills
- Commercial thinking, drive, ambition, and professionalism
- Ability to delegate effectively and manage the delivery of multiple projects
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will be degree educated in a relevant field, have worked in a commercial environment, and be eager to progress your career in a fast moving and constantly evolving working environment.
Salary £70,000 - £80,000 + Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits Package
To apply, please contact Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.