Rutherford Cross is working in partnership with a market leading multinational company to identify and engage a high calibre qualified Accountant to undertake a key finance role within the organisation. Working for an established brand and reporting to Senior Controller level, the successful applicant will have a broad remit including providing a first class business partnering service to key stakeholders acting as the key link between Operations and Commercial functions, and driving greater value through improved reporting processes and controls across multiple business areas.
Specifically this will include:
- Working closely with and influencing senior stakeholders, adding value through insight, challenge and support as a trusted finance business partner
- Ensuring delivery of timely consolidated financial reporting across multiple business and functional areas
- Bringing a continuous improvement focus and ensuring effective financial controls and governance are in place and adhered to
- Responsibility for month-end financial close, and balance sheet analysis and control
- Managing key external relationships
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you will hold a professional accountancy qualification, and be excited by the opportunity to be part of a fast moving global business that offers excellent career potential. Our client is focussed on recruiting only the best candidates from the market in order to add to the quality of an already high performing finance team. There is a real opportunity for significant and rapid progression within this company.
To apply, please contact our advisor Billy McCarthy at Rutherford Cross.