Interim Group FP&A Manager (Hybrid) job with our client based in Edinburgh for an initial 3 month period.
Reporting to the CFO, the main duties and responsibilities include:
- Manage the annual budget setting process for the business at both subsidiary and group consolidation level with presentations to the board
- In-depth analysis and provision of Decision Support information
- Ensure meaningful and robust management information and commercial commentary is available
- Build successful working relationships and become a credible business partner
- Prepare forecasting reports and manage the monthly forecasting cycle
- Develop the annual long term forecast
- Run the forecasting and planning processes
- Involvement in pricing strategy reviews
To apply, you will be a qualified Accountant; very experienced in FP&A with a track record of growth, profitability, working capital management and innovation. You will be skilled at building trust, influencing and partnering at all level across the business, and highly analytical and commercial.