Interim Financial Accountant
Interim Financial Accountant job with our Glasgow based client for an initial 6-month period. This role will report directly to the Financial Controller. The key duties of this role will be:
- Supporting with the production and consolidation of monthly management accounts
- Liaising with the finance team to prepare monthly management information packs
- Assisting the Financial Controller with group performance and reporting improvements
- Producing management and statutory accounts and reports in line with regulatory and legal requirements
- Reviewing of balance sheet reconciliations to ensure accuracy
- Providing variance analysis for the operational teams
- Supporting with the management of the annual audit and liaising with external auditors
- Assisting with the development and coaching of junior staff members
- Ad hoc project support
To apply you will be a Qualified or “Qualified by Experience” Accountant with good technical abilities. You will be experienced in liaising with both internal and external stakeholders and be comfortable in supporting junior team members. You will be confident working on your own initiative and be able to priorities workloads appropriately.
This role will be working on a hybrid model and commence at the end of August. Salary £45,000 - £50,000 p.a. dependant on experience.